We did it many times! Organizations around the world are implementing formal project management processes and disciplines to deliver their work initiatives on time, within budget and to an agreed level of quality.
Part of the ability to execute better, faster and cheaper comes from your ability to implement common processes and practices across your entire organization. That way, there is a very small learning curve for the project manager and the team members as they transition from one project to another. Everyone in the organization is already familiar with the general ways that projects are planned and managed.
Why you need to do this training if you’re setting up a PMO ?
– Based on many years of experience of implementing PMO at different levels in organization, we will be reviewing the challenges at all the steps of implementation.
– We use actual case to describe not just only what worked but also what didn’t worked.
– Setting up a project management office deal a lot with organization change, power shift, internal politics, conflicts and long term commitment.
– It will also provide a proven road map to get to the goal and the great value that such a management group could provide.
– Developed and deliver by trainers who went through the entire cycle of defining and implementing PMO in large organizations
– The training is focusing on preparing the participants to the reality of pushing for such an organization change.
– Reality is, it’s not about software, it’s about people and you better know what you getting into !
– We will use actual case for hands on workshop so no pie in the sky discussion.
– Minimum cost of course, Maximum value in market
– Save time and find a road to get your PMO going* Get faster return on Investment of your PMO * Minimize risks related to deployment of PMO in organization
SHIPPING FEES OUTSIDE OF CANADA AND THE US ARE TO BE CONFIRMED. Please Contact Us prior to ordering